Serving Saskatchewan since 1956. F. Peters Excavating is a locally owned company with a family feel. We employ approximately 40 employees with years experience in the industry. Providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees and a high level of customer service to our customers are our top priorities. We can look after any type of job, big or small. Give us a call for a free estimate today.
F. Peters Excavating Specializes In:
- Earthwork and Excavation
- Topsoil Stripping and Grading
- Graveling and Finish Grading
- Demolitions and Concrete Removal
- Snow Removal
- Site Servicing, Water, Sanitary & Storm Sewer
- Track Hoes
- Hydrovac Truck
- Tandem Dump Trucks
- Semi End Dumps
- Water Trucks
- Compactors (Padfoot & Smoothdrum)
Prices per hour available upon request.
Our goal is to eliminate and avoid accidents through a process that complies with the rules, policies and standards of our industry, Government Regulatory Agencies and our valued customers. Our managers, supervisors, foreman, workers, and contractors are responsible and accountable for the safe execution of their work. All personnel are to identify and eliminate all incidents, which have the potential to cause personal injury, financial loss or adverse effects upon the environment.
- That the company's employees are its most valuable resource.
- That every employee has the right to work in conditions that have a high regard for health and safety.
- That every employee has the right to work in conditions free of harassment and bullying.